Pride Fest 2023 – Denver Colorado
Join us for the 2023 PrideFest in Denver, Colorado!
Saturday, June 24 & Sunday, June 25
10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Denver PrideFest features a two-day festival that draws visitors from throughout the state of Colorado and the Rocky Mountain region. Estimated attendance in 2022 exceeded 535,000 people! The weekend kicks off with the Pride 5K on Saturday, June 24, followed by the two-day Denver PrideFest at Civic Center Park. The Fest includes over 250 exhibitors, 30 food & beverage vendors, and live performances all weekend long. Sunday begins at 9:30 am with colorful floats, marchers, music, and much more at the annual Coors Light PrideFest Parade. Over 100,000 cheering guests will line 14 blocks of Colfax Avenue from Cheesman Park to Civic Center, where the celebrations continue at day two of Denver PrideFest.
Denver Pride Fest Rules
• All bags, containers and packages are subject to search.
• No coolers allowed.
• NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL ALLOWED.
• Only factory-sealed, non-alcoholic beverages allowed in the park. No open beverage containers allowed. No glass containers. This includes water bottles. There are free water fountains inside the park at Colfax & Bannock and at 14th & Broadway.
• Guests will not be allowed to carry alcoholic beverages through the exit gates.
• No weapons of any type allowed in the park.
• No marijuana use allowed in the park. Public marijuana use is illegal in Denver.
• No bicycles or unicycles allowed in the park.
• Pets should be left at home for their comfort and safety.
THE CENTER ON COLFAX
Denver Pride is produced by The Center, a registered 501-c-3 nonprofit organization that provides year-round programs and services for the LGBTQ community. Denver Pride and Denver PrideFest are registered trademarks of The Center on Colfax.
The Center is a safe and welcoming place for our proud, diverse LGBTQ community. When you visit The Center, you’ll be affirmed and accepted, heard and understood.